Thank you for your interest in MSAA membership
We want you to know how much your membership means to MSAA and to let you know that it is now time to renew that membership or join for this year. MSAA continues working for you, and all our members, through our many programs, projects, and contacts.
Some of our current programs benefiting Midwest Ski Areas include:
- Our educational and fun annual Summer Meetings and Trade Show
- Our successful SARA-BP Buying Group for rental equipment and accessories.
- Our member newsletter: MSAA Midwest Ski Areas News.
- Our support of state programs within our region.
- Our work with national groups such as NSAA, NSP and PSIA
- Our continuing and successful efforts with the media to be a focal point for Midwest ski/snowboarding information.
- Our often visited website: www.snowplaces.com – a gateway into your site and information on Midwest snowplaces to benefit our region. Also access to our programs and activities information.
In order to serve you better – we ask you to do several things:
- Continue your ski area's membership in MSAA. It makes our work possible.
- Tell us what you want us to be working on by calling your association office once in a while.
- Attend the MSAA Summer Meetings & Trade Show to keep up with our changing industry and to see friends and colleagues.
- Check the members' information section of our website by going to www.snowplaces.com using the password "msaamember" occasionally.
We look forward to continuing to work for ski areas of our region and are glad to count you among our members.