|Boyne Highlands Resort|
|600 Highlands Rd, Harbor Springs, MI 49740|
|Business: (231) 526-3000|
BOYNE ski resorts in northern Michigan are the icon of wintersports in the Midwest. The two mountains, located a mere 27-miles from one another, have a huge arsenal of features sure to keep you coming back for more.
- Highest vertical in Lower Michigan
- Mile long runs
- Lift tickets are good at both resorts
- Twelve terrain parks with varying degrees of difficulty
- 115 runs and 30 acres of free beginner areas
- Michigan's two largest resorts offering over 850 combined acres of powdered snow for your enjoyment
- America's first high speed six-place chairlift and 18 chairlifts throughout the slopes
- Michigan's longest magic carpet conveyor lifts
- Award-winning dining
- Highly acclaimed BOYNE SnowSports Academy
This is just a taste of what is available at the two mountains located at BOYNE's Midwest ski resorts.
For the latest news and info, go here.
Days and Hours of Operation
Cross Country Skiing
Horse-Drawn Sleigh Rides