minnesotaphoto

aftonalps

  afton_logo
Ski Area
Afton Alps Ski Area
Address
6600 Peller Avenue South, Hastings, MN 55033
Phone
Business: (651) 436-5245
Snow Tubing
No
   
Summer
Activities
Yes indeed!
Website

www.aftonalps.com

Facebook Page i facebook w

About

Afton Alps has 300 acres of terrain divided into 49 trails served by an impressive 21 lifts covered by 100% snow making. Day or night, you can ski the alpine trails or head to the terrain park and half-pipe. If you are beginner, you can learn to ski with any of a number of lesson options on ski or snowboard. The mountain has a 1530 ft. elevation and a 350 ft. vertical drop with an accessible 80% rated intermediate or beginner. However, that leaves 20% of the trails that can challenge the advanced skiers and snowboarders among us. The longest run is .2 mi.

 

Days and Hours of Operation

Mon thru Thurs 9:30am to 9:30pm

Fri & Sat 9am to 10pm

Sun 9am to 9:30pm

 

and ... in the summer

Golf

Mountain Biking

Weddings, Banquets and Special Events (April to October)

Afton Alps

Afton Alps

  • 24 hour:0"
  • 48 hour:0"
  • lifts open:5
  • min base depth:12"
  • max base depth:45"
  • trails open:21
Full Report

Parks and Pipes

Terrain ParkNumber of ParksNumber of Features
Parks Open : Location: LZ19
Half PipieHalf Pipe CommentsLast Cut
N/A N/A N/As
Night SkiingTubingNight TubingTubing Lanes
No No No 0

Mountain Stats

Top ElevationVertical DropTotal TrailsSkiable Acres
350
Base ElevationLift CapacitySkiable MilesNight Skiing Trails
0 0 50
GondolaSix PackQuads DetachableQuads Fixed
0 0 0 1
TriplesDoublesSurface LiftsOthers / Magic Carpet
2 16 2 2

% of Acres37
% of Trails27

% of Acres50
% of Trails56

% of Acres13
% of Trails17

% of Acres
% of Trails
Rental EquipmentAvailableFor ChildrenFor Adults
Alpine Yes Yes Yes
SnowBoard Yes Yes Yes
Telemark Yes No Yes
SnowSkates No No No

About Us

The Midwest Ski Areas Association, Inc. (MSAA) is a non-profit trade association, which represents the interests of ski areas located in Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, North Dakota, Ohio, South Dakota, and Wisconsin.  The mission of the Midwest Ski Areas Association, Inc. is to represent the interests of the membership by providing resources that enhance the quality of service and product provided to the public, and to foster, stimulate and promote safety, education and growth in the industry.

Follow us on

Ski Brule Pic 351x235

lss logo sheet 2014

baf logo