Bruce Mound Winter Sports Area in Clark County was established in 1948 by the Half Moon Ski Club. Clark County has operated Bruce Mound, which has enhanced winter recreation for any age group, since 1960. We pride ourselves in being one of Wisconsin's great attractions with premium skiing conditions in a winter wonderland. The slopes are lighted for fantastic night adventures. State of the art snow making and grooming capabilities make every day like a fresh snowfall. Recent chairlift installation and chalet construction have helped ensure an enjoyable winter experience at Bruce Mound.
Bruce Mound Features
Bruce Mound Winter Sports area is proud to offer features such as:
- 100% lighted trails for night skiing
- 100% snow making coverage
- 2 beginner, 2 intermediate, and 4 advanced trails
- 5 Lifts (1 triple chair, 2 t-bar, 1 rope, 1 handle tow)
- 8 scenic slopes for skiing and snowboarding
- 8 snow tubing runs with rope tow
- A 375 feet vertical rise
Days and Hours of Operation
Please use the link to visit the Bruce Mound Winter Sports Area's website for up to date information.